Available in Georgetown and Sandusky.
Memory Care, which includes Alzheimer’s care and Dementia care, consists of specially designed living spaces and supporting environments for those who are living with cognitive challenges. Our third floor is designed to provide a safe, secure space where our veterans can thrive and enjoy a good quality of life. Areas of the Memory Care community are set up for safe engagement in activities such as arts and crafts, music therapy, and other activities that provide purposeful and meaningful successful moments.
Residents may live in semi-private or private rooms and have structured activities delivered by staff members trained specifically on caring for those with memory impairment.
Services & Amenities
• Full dining available for three meals in addition to between-meal snacks
• 7 days a week activity program
• Daily housekeeping and laundry services available
• Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
• Private and semi-private rooms
• Family rooms with state of the art televisions
• On-site treasury
• Fitness services available
• Wi-Fi and cable
Personal Care & Support
• 24-hour patient-centered nursing care
• Rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, speech therapy) onsite (additional cost)
• Social services for psychological comfort
• Medication management
• Dentist and podiatrist onsite (services separately billed to insurance)
• Religious and spiritual care
• Therapeutic and special diets available
Sandusky also offers...
• Military museum onsite
• Military burial and cemetery
• Wheelchair repair onsite at no additional cost to veteran
• Onsite pharmacy
• Barber and beautician services onsite (separate cost to resident)