- Earned Master of Science in Nursing from Yale School of Nursing and from the Yale School of Medicine; earned Doctorate Degree in Public Health
- Research Scientist at the Yale School of Nursing; funded by Department of Defense TriService Nursing Research Program to conduct the "Vietnam Nurses Health Study"
- Recognized for activism in support of improved delivery of service to disabled veterans
- Served as Director of Legislative Affairs and Treasurer of the Vietnam Women's of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington D.C.
- Past Chair and Member of the Governor's Advisory Committee on Women Veterans, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Helped to initiate the first "Stand Down" in Connecticut, a three-day intervention for homeless veterans
- Member of the Planning Committee for the Veterans Improvement Program
Web Content ViewerActions